Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kirsten Lomnitzer -- Brazil

September 10, 2012

Name: Kirsten Beth Lomnitzer
Sponsoring Club: North Creek Rotary Club District 7190
Host Club: Sao Luis, Sao Fransisco Rotary Club District 4490

I have been having an amazing time here in Brazil. I love the culture and the food that is so different and yet the same to the United States. I have been doing better in school but I stil have a heard time on tests. However, I am learning and I can already understand so much more than when I first arrived. On Saturday, I had my first (unofficial) meeting with the other Rotary exchange students in Sāo Luís. I had a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to the day I will understand Portuguese just as easily as I understand English and while that day isn't here yet, I can feel it coming.

Obrigada! Thank you!

No comments: