Monday, September 17, 2012

Adrien Achat -- France (Host Club: North Creek)

September 11, 2012

Home Club:  Rotary Club de Saint Laurent du Var District 1730
Host Club:  North Creek, Essex, 7190
Host Parents:   Carol Richards And George Heim
Youth Exchange Officer:  Joyce Holwell

I do my homework, go on the hot top, help my families, my health is excellent.
I'm very comfortable, there are very nice with me.
My relationship with my families is really really excellent.

School:
I go on regular basis. I'm on a soccer team, and I'll go maybe to the band.
We can not dream better.

Rotary :
I have attended 2 meetings.  My last meetings was for my orientation. They are very good with me. My host club has been excellent, my counselor is good.

On the soccer team, this relationship like we are united this is very important for me to be in a sport team. I'll go with my families to Montreal and maybe to New-York. Usually I go to Glens Falls for shopping.

No comments: