Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Sutthikan (Prom) Sakulrungsap -- from Thailand (Host Club: Corinth)

October 10, 2015

Host Rotary Club: Corinth Rotary Club
Sponsor Rotary Club: Rotary Club of Suphanburi
Current Host Family: Eric Jensen/ Lynette Jensen
Counselor Name: Alysse Kasowski

Health and Home
              Now, I’m doing fine. I’m healthy but sometime i have cold because it’s windy outside. I’m very comfort with my host family right now. They care about me. Yesterday’s we go to watch the football game and i found my school friend there. we are talking a lot about the game and the other stuff.

School
             And about the school, i attend class properly. i’m have a lot of friends. Everyday when i walk to school everyone is talking to me a lot say hi to me and when we have freetime we talk about the class and how was it. Now, i sign up for the school basketball team. and 2 week ago, i going to homecoming dance at school with my friends. It’s was fun. Everyone in school like me they ask me a lot about my country and my languages. when i go to class the teacher and my friend say how to pronoun my first name they say wow!. Me and my friend like to play sport in P.E.. We play a flag football and the freezbie football for this month unit it was very fun and my friend tell me that i’m run very fast. 

Rotary
         I usually attend my rotary meeting and last month i go to the fishing contest that organize by my host club. i meet my counselor at rotary meeting 2 days ago. I receive allowance $75 for each month. My rotary club is very small. they meeting in cafe. And when i have a question or something to ask or consult i will email to my counselor to ask them.

Activities
      i think the most experience is the horse track and the fishing contest. It first time of me when go to fishing in my life and it very excited. I got 1 sunfish. I’m not won but i got a the most improvement reward for free breakfast at cafe. So, first when i go to the horse track it very excited to see the horse races. and it was fun. the horse track is in the Saratoga. This is the most experience of this month.
Thank you,

Sutthikan Sakulrungsap

No comments: