Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hugo Bouillion -- Glens Falls (Home Club: France)

October 4, 2015
 
 I have been in the USA for one month and i'm very glad to be here! I don't have problems with my health, my host family is awesome, I don't have a problem speaking with her; they are very nice to me. I'm going to class every day, the students are very curious about me. I have made friends! I'm on the football team, it's a very good thing to meet people. Each month I have 2 meetings with my Rotary club. In September, I attended a meeting with my host family. I have never met my rotary counselor but it's not very important because I don't have problems. In spring I will try to have a scholarship to go to the college in the USA. Every month I receive an allowance. I have a very great relationship with my club everyone is nice to me !

Thank you so much for allowing me to live this experience !

No comments: