Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nicholas Theiss -- from Germany (Host: No. Lake George)



11-19-2012

Host Rotary Club _Northern Lake George

Sponsor Rotary Club _Aalen-Heidenheim (Germany)  

Current Host Family _Costello 

Counselor Name Ted Caldwell; Asst. Chair: Walter Thorne



I have finished with the football team; we lost in the Sectional Championships for a chance to play in the final four. I started track practice on Tuesday November 13, 2012. Mr. Walter Thorne the Asst Exchange chair for the Rotary Club is the head coach. I’m practicing the sprinting and long jump events. I’m also going to Glens Falls New York to the movies and shopping. I got my first report card on Friday November 16 and all of my grades or above 85. I took part in the cancer walk at school.

 I have no concerns at this time, everything is wonderful so far.

No comments: