Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Antoine Fauville -- France (Host Club: Salem)

October 10, 2012

Health and Home:

1) Health? I'm good, I like football and I'm not sick yet
2) Comfortable in your current home? Yes
3) Relationship with your host family?  Ok

School

1) I go to each class,  I miss none of them
2) I participate in the play, and I play football
3) Kind of I feel like I'm a lion in a circus sometimes but I'ts ok.

Rotary

1) Attended any Rotary meetings? Yes
2)Met with your Rotary counselor?  two weeks ago, in the rotary House
3) Guest of any other Rotary members? Yes my third family, Padgett, they are awesome !
4) Receive your Rotary allowance?  Yes i did.
5) Relationship with your host club and counselor?  good, excellent

Activities

The week end in Maple Hill was the best moment ever; in Salem, not really much.  I've visit nothing yet, I'll go in new york with the Maple Hill city trip day in a few weeks

Issues

1) Well, I've some problem to pay the skipass for the whole season, and it's before the 16 october or it's going to be more expensive.. So I hope I could get a little help from the rotary, it could be really cool.

Thank you very much.

See you, Antoine

No comments: