Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Aubrey Racz -- Ecuador (Home club: Southern Rensselaer)


October 9, 2012


4400 Portoviejo

7190
Medina
Pepe Lara
Health and Home: I am doing great!!! everything at home is fantastic. My health is good except for today. I stayed home from school becasue I was throwing up last night. I think I just ate something weird but my mom brought me tea and now I'm all better. My relationship is really good with my family.
School: I am still attending school everyday (except today). I feel very accepted by the students. They always help the exhange students when we need it and they invite us out when they do somehting.
Rotary: Every Wednesday I attend a meeting for rotary. I haven't met with my counselor in a while but he is going to the meeting tomorrow so I will see him then. One day I went with my friend from Denmark and her host brother who is a rotarian to the Miss Portoviejo beauty pagent. Last Wednesday I recieved my monthly allowance of 80 dollars. My relationship with both my host club and counselor are really good.
Activities: I have been to church a few times with my family. This past sunday, the exchagne students in my province went to la isla de la plata. It's an island similar to the Galapogos just smaller and has less species. It was really pretty and the birds have blue feet and use their poop for protection of their eggs.
Issues/ Concerns: I don't have any issues.

No comments: