Friday, December 28, 2007

Miland Rupchandani, India (Albany Rotary)







December 10, 2007


Happy Holidays!!! I am enjoying here a lot. I have send some pictures of mine. I had a UN trip in November and then in December we had NY City Radio City Christmas play trip. It was awesome. I also visited Niagara Falls. I always wanted to see that and now I have crossed that out of my list..I am still living with my first family and I will change within a week.. My school is going excellent and my 1st quarter grade was 95%. I joined the Underground Railroad Workshop also. My state of health is good. I went ice skating first time in my life and it was great. I had so much fun. I also send a picture of my first host family. Rest all is good and Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Bye.



No comments: