Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Miland Rupchandani, India (Albany Rotary)

October 2007
I have joined many clubs after school like chess club, badminton, international club, Chinese club and will also join math club. And you will be glad to know that I am the Secretary of International Club for the whole year. My health is good and getting prepared for the winter season.

November 2007
Recently I went to the UN trip. I have joined many clubs in school like chess club, badminton club, international club and I am the secretary of that; so recently I gave the presentation of India in the club, math club, and now I am planning to take guitar lessons on weekends. It's getting cold here but I will surpass that and my state of health is OK. In between I got a little cold like sneezing and coughing but now I am fine.

No comments: