Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Marta Gramza, Poland (Colonie-Guilderland Rotary)

November/December, 2007

PARTICIPATION IN ROTARY FUNCTIONS:
This month I went to NYC for the Christmas show in the Radio Musical, it was
awesome!! Also I went to the International Festival where I was able to
meeta lot of people -- I really enjoyed it.

October 2007
PARTICIPATION IN ROTARY: I didn't participate a lot in Rotary Club last month, but I went once for a lunch on September 19, 2007 and I sold raffle tickets which I got from my tennis team.

PARTICIPATION IN SCHOOL: This month in school I participated on the women’s tennis team.


November 2007
PARTICIPATION IN ROTARY: This month I went to the UN day to the New York City. I had a great time, I met a lot of people .I am so happy that we are able to keep contact with other exchange students.

PARTICIPATION IN SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: This month in school I did not participate in any extra activities, besides going to school.

STATE OF YOUR HEALTH: My health is excellent!!!

No comments: