Friday, December 28, 2007

Chris McGilpin -- Belgium / Glens Falls Rotary

Sunday, December 23, 2007
I'm sorry its taken me so long to write this month, but I completely forgot until my friend Priscila told me she had to email her Rotary today!

Everything has been absolutely perfect in Belgium for me though. Lately, I've been visiting other cities in my region with some other exchange students. As of right now, I've seen the following cities: LiƩge, Verviers, Brussels, Brugge, Stavelot, Spa, and La Panne in Belgium, and Aachen, Germany and Maastricht in the Netherlands!

Last night was also my first experience going to a discotheque with my Belge friends! Today is my friend Melanie's birthday, so we went out last night to celebrate (I didn't come home until 4:00 this morning!)

As for the language, I'm not having any problems at all anymore. I've been getting lots of compliments (including one from my Rotary counselor here) about how good my french has gotten.

Hope you're enjoying all that snow in New York!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

No comments: