Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Zachary Smith -- Brasil

Monday, February 02, 2009

Hi, I don´t remember if I sent a report for January or not but I know I have sent one for every month before that. Any way, I am doing terrific! I unfortunatly had to start classes again today after a much enjoyed second summer break in 7 months. I am learning how to make different brasilian sweats like Brigadeiro ( if you have never tried it,,,,,, well,,, it´s really good!). The other day I made typical American Bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches for my family for breakfast which was a big hit. So it sum everything up, I am doing excellent, love my family, have tons of friends, and thank you again for all your help in getting me here. I have scheduled my return for Sunday June 21st. It was the last day that was good for my host family and was available.

Hope you're well.

No comments: