Monday, February 2, 2009

Dan Gally -- Brazil

January 20, 2009

Hello everyone. First of all please excuse the length of time it has taken me to write to you, I know I should have written sooner. Things are going great here in Brazil. I really love it here and my family is very good to me. They all know about what happened in Spain and there are no problems. I just got back from travelling with my family for a few weeks. We went to the beach near Curitiba and Rio Grande do Sul. I recall from a story in the May orientation that Mr. Dwyer has visited Brazil, and may be familiar with these places. Portuguese has been very easy to learn due to my Spanish and at this time I can converse pretty easily with everyone.

I think this year will be really great, and once again I would like to thank you all for helping me participate in this program and for going out of your way to help me get a second chance.

Thanks again -- Dan Gally

No comments: