Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brittany Cruise -- France

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I must apologize yet again for my lack of updates.

December;
The month started off with a new host family. I moved from a little village just outside of Besançon to practically right in the center. My new family is extremely nice, but we don't do a lot of things together. Not like my last family anyhow. The parents work a lot and come home late during the week, so most of the time it's my younger host sister and I. We get along fairly well, so it's been nice. School is going great, with the language barrier having been down for a few months December was easier and easier. Christmas time wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I spent Christmas eve with my host family now, and spent my Christmas morning and the rest of my vacation with my first host family. I was extremly happy about that, because my first host family and I really got along. They really welcomed me as a part of the family and even brought me snowboarding with them.

January;
This past month went by very very fast. There were two other exchange students in my class and throughout my whole exchange and theirs we've been very good friends, they left this month to return home. That was a little saddening for me, but we had a lot of fun and made a lot of memories together. Other then that, this month I recieved news from home about my college acceptance and I've been accepted to the university of my choice. Other then that it's been very cold, with no snow. Mostly sunny, but very cold.

No comments: