Monday, January 28, 2008

Francesca Rossi -- Italy (in Balston Spa)

January 27, 2008

Everything is going really well, with my family, at school and with my new friends.

I'm really happy to be here and to live this experience.I think that i learn every day something new and that helps me growing up in my personality and in the relationship with people.
Few days ago I had a homesick, and i was so surprised because i have never had. But it was going away in a night and the day after I was perfectly fine, ready to begin a new hard day!
I'm really excited for the trip we are gonna have this weekend and I'm looking forward for meeting all my friends..we are really a good group, close and we spent a lot of time together outside the rotary meeting.
I wonder when and where is the next dinner we should attend,because my tutor hasn't told me anything yet.
I am going during the february break to Florida and I'm really glad because i'm gonna meet with my friend from Italy who is doing an exchange year in Jacksonville.

Tomorrow at school we are beginning the new semester and i'm excited for the new subjects.
Hope to see you soon

Francesca Rossi (Ballston Spa Rotary Club)

No comments: