Sunday, January 13, 2008

Alice Kelly -- Spain

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hello Everyone! Feliz Año Nuevo de España! Everything has been going well here. I celebrated Christmas and Reyes with my family, the 3 wise men brought me presents and I got to eat a lot of good spanish food! It was hard of course to be away from my family during the holidays but my host family helped me through it! I´m very excited because my parents and my brother will be visiting me in December and we´ll travel a bit in Spain. I´ll be able to show the the Alhambra in Granada, which I went to last month, it was wonderful. I also found out that I´m going to be visiting Paris with my school in March. So everything has been going great! The language is even comming along better, mostly thanks to my host mom´s dedication. I hope everyone is having a wonderful time!!!

Alice Kelly, Torrevieja, Spain

No comments: