Monday, January 28, 2008

Eva Bosanac -- Croatia (in Middleburgh)

Friday, January 25, 2008

Things are doing great for me. I changed families before Thanksgiving. I liked my old family but the new one is just perfect for me. My family members are great people and I'm having a lot more fun with them. My host sister is an actress and she's i the play M. Butterfly in Albany at the Capital Rep and it's definitly worth seeing it. My family took me on Wednesday to see her and we had such a great time. I'm also in the play at my school. We are doing Annie this year and it's so much fun to sing and dance with my friends from school on stage. Every Thursday I go skiing with my ski club from school and I really enjoy it. For New Years Eve I met with the other exchange students in Saratoga and we had a great time. I also went to NYC a few weeks ago to see my older cousin and his family and I was so happy to spend a weekend with him. In November I went to Florida to Saratoga to visit my other cousin and her family. I had a great time at the beach and at the Mayaka State Park. It was great to see all the wild animals from so close. I'm looking forward to see my parents and sister at the end of March and I can't believe that there only 5 months left. Time goes so fast.

Sincerely, Eva Bosanac from Croatia w/ Middleburgh

No comments: