Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gabe Gerhardt -- Brazil (Home Club: Cobleskill)


Here in Brazil everything is going great.  My language skills are getting a lot better, and I've gotten to experience a lot of new things.  

I changes host families, which was  a nice change of pace.  My new host family is very different from my last one, and I'm seeing a whole new side of Brazilian culture due to this difference.  

Summer vacation ends next week here, so I'll be going back to school soon.  I'm not looking forward to the classes but it will be cool to meet a new class of kids.  Because I'm doing the third year of high school twice here, which is their senior year, I get to be with a new group of kids when I go back.     

I'm thinking about trying to work something out with the english teacher where I could help her with her other classes whenever she wanted me to.

I hope that everything is great in the US!

No comments: