Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lucy Holecek -- Belgium (home club: Albany)

November 19, 2013


Belgium is great I love it so much. It's very different, but I think it's good for me. I have been pretty homesick, but the past few weeks have been much better. I have made a lot of exchange friends and a few Belgian friends, but making more and more as the time goes by. My French is also getting better, but it's still difficult for me. I'm trying my best because I want my exchange to be the best it can be.

I've been in Belgium for about three months and I have already had the chance to go to Italy and France and in two weeks will be going to London.

My families are great they all live on the same street and they all try to do stuff with me. The time I went to Italy I actually went with all three of my host families it was great.

I'm looking forward to improve more and more as the time goes by. And I can't believe it's almost already been 100 days into my exchange.

It's a hard time, but it's worth the good times.

Lucy Holecek

No comments: