Monday, December 17, 2012

Ashley Costello -- Belgium (Home club: N. Lake George)

December 14, 2012

I 'm always so busy so I forget to write my reports, sorry! Everything here is great. I'm in the middle of taking my exams, which are really difficult (but definitely help with my french). My Rotary Club took some exchange students (like 100!) to Germany last Wednesday. We went to a Christmas Market in Aachen. It was really interesting to be surrounded by people speaking German because I'd never actually heard German before.  Next week I'm going to spend the weekend in Ghent with my host family for a Christmas party with family members that I haven't been introduced to yet. I move to my second family's house the day after Christmas and I'm going to spend a week skiing in France with my third family during vacation in February. Other than that, life is just normal now. I've made friends and I'm comfortable in my environment here.

No comments: