Friday, November 13, 2009

Keegan Griffith -- Finland

November 12, 2009

This past month has been very exciting. It started off with a vacation to the sea where we went fishing. It was to cold so we were not able to catch any fish. It was still really beutiful. It has started to snow and all the trees are covered in a snow ice mixture that is just jaw jropping. The only down side to the Finnish winter is the lack of sun. I don't think it has come out in at least 3 weeks. So it is very dark out most of the day. This darkness is making everybody really tired and grumpy. I am sure we will all get over it. My health is in fine condition, I am a bit tired but other than that I am good. I also went moose hunting. That was lots of fun. They shot a baby moose witch I later ate part of, it was allot better that cow. I will be switching families soon so that is exciting. School is going good, I have many friends.Finland is an amazing country.

No comments: