Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gil Strizich -- Argentina

November 4th, 2009

Family Atencio

Pasaje Fatima s/n,
Yala, Jujuy
4616
Argentina

Host Club: Rotary Club of San Salvador de Jujuy, 4800

Over the last month I have met with the Rotary club twice. The time was spent discussing and preparing for a Rotary trip to Patagonia from Novemeber 8th- 27th, We covered such topics as: how much money we would need, what to pack, how to pay, and necessary letters of permission. I have also been meeting with a local rotarian every Saturday to recieve her volunteered Spanish instruction.

I have been attending school regularly and doing the assingment asked of me. However, there have been many days off due to testing and holidays. I have continued to do Jiu-Jitsu twice a week and have been going to gym on the other days. I have also been taking Spanish classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays with all the other students here in San Salvador.

I am in fine health.

No comments: