Sunday, May 18, 2008

Alice Kelly -- Spain

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hola! Well the year is really winding down. I can´t believe it. It feels like just yesterday that I was on the phone with the Spanish Consulate,crying, because my visa had been denied, and now I´m on the phone with my parents arranging my return date. I leave in 4 weeks and I´m pretty sad.

This past month has been great. I went to Madrid the 1st through the 4th for the holiday weekend with some of the other exchange students, It was the best! I will miss the other students a lot! We have become really close. If any of you will be in Madrid at some point watch out for your stuff, cell phones books and entire backpacks were taken from us... Not fun!

This month I have my graduation from my highschool here. I´m excited to see what we´re going to be doing, so far it sounds quite close to the graduation I had last year at home, with a slide show and music.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Alice Kelly
Torrevieja Spain

No comments: