Saturday, March 15, 2008

Milind Rupchandani -- India

March 10, 2008

Hello,
So finally we are almost near the end of winter and I am so happy about it because when I came here everybody used to scare me about winter in Albany but finally I made it through winter.
This winter break I had a very scary experience in my life. We went mount hiking in Adirondaks and we all had quite an experience there. Also I am going for baseball try outs in my school now on so I am quite tired at the end of the day. I hope I make through the team but since this is my first time playing baseball so I am little nervous and although if I am not selected I will be happy because at least I tried it.


My host family is great. We watch a lot of movies both Hollywood movies as well as Bollywood movies. My health is fine and everything is alright. My school grades are also good.
So I am enjoying a lot here and I think now that it will be so hard to leave in the end.

No comments: