Monday, March 24, 2008

Alice Kelly -- Spain

Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello everyone!

February was a crazy, hectic, and fun month for me. I left the 9th and went on a rotary trip to Italy. It was fantastic. It was the first time I was able to meet the other exchanges in Spain since I missed the orientation. It was a blast. We went to Rome, Florence, Venice, Naples, and Capri. It really was a great trip, if any of you are thinking about doing a rotary trip I fully recommend it, it is a great way to bond with other exchange kids.

After Italy I went to Barcelona to meet up with my parents and my brother who came to visit! It was so exciting to see them after 5 months! We were able to travel all around Spain and go to places I hadn't yet visited, like Toledo and Madrid. It was sad to see them go though. My spanish has gotten a lot better. I am really starting to understand a lot more, and although speaking is a bit dificult it is getting better. I will get 2 weeks of from school for Semana Santa, or Easter. I am not sure what I am going to do for my vacation yet. I hope all of you have a great Easter!

So here is a link to my Semana Santa Pictures. Happy Easter everyone!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115&l=087a7&id=1370310008

No comments: