Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kate Clarke -- France

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The month of December was extremely hectic but was filled with excitement! There were so many tests, so many birthdays and a lot of chocolate! The regular gossip was filled with plans of Christmas vacation and I was extremely happy to be apart of it, for I was leaving on a trip to Paris on the 22nd of December, resting at Sophie's (my mother's) parents apartement, and spending christmas day with them and her family. I have never been more excited in my life! And as I road the train to Paris with Sophie, the anticipation was unbelievable, I could hardly sit still. As we finally entered the city from the train station I was on a Photo-spree instantly!The city was so beautiful and the christmas decorations made it even more lively and inviting. I was automatically in love!

Of course I visited all of the usual Paris attractions, the Eifel Tower, the Louvre, Les Champs-Elysée, and I even watched Avatar in 3-D! It was amazing! I spent most of my time with my brothers Paul and Joseph, it was a really great time. The night before Christmas we went to Sophie's brothers house for presents, diner and so on, for the French celebrate their christmas the night before, or at least my family did! It felt really great to be there, I honestly felt apart of their family, and I got to sleep in the little girls princess room which was really funny, but it was a good experience!

Paris was to me the most important part of the month of december, I don't really remember much that happened before! But I deffinately am on serious diet now after december! -- Katelyn

No comments: