Monday, February 8, 2010

Gil Strizich -- Argentina

February 4, 2010


Family Atencio
Pasaje Fatima s/n,
Yala, Jujuy
4616Argentina

Host Club: Rotary Club of San Salvador de Jujuy, 4800

Over the last month I have not attended any formal Rotary meetings. However I have been traveling alot to visit other exchange students in Argentina, which has given me the oppurtunity to meet and interact with rotarians outside of my district. The majority of the exchange students I have visited have host parents who are part of their local rotary clubs.

As I stated earlier, for the past month and a half of summer vacation I have been traveling around Argentina to visit other exchangers. This has been very exciting and has allowed me to practice and truly make use of my Spanish. Right now I am on vacation in Chile with my host parents, and i will be here for the next two weeks. I am in good health.

No comments: