Sunday, January 17, 2010

Audrey Sabatini -- Belgium

December 26, 2009

Sponsor Club: Rotterdam Sunrise Rotary
Host Club: Rotary of Andenne (Belgium)
Host Family: the Ancions (Pierre, Marie-Paule, Gilles)

Rotary Meetings: Normally my Rotary Counselour texts me, or e-mails me and tells me if I should attend a Rotary meeting. The last meeting I attended was in November, and I gave a small speach about myself (in French).

Health: I am doing very well!

School: I took two exams this December (as required by the Rotary), and passed both. I took English and Math. My teachers just tell me to continue trying.

I am changing families the 3rd of January. I am excited for the change in atmosphere. The mother and one of the host sisters know a lot of english, so I hope to learn a lot from them. I am required to send an update a week after changing families to my district chairman here, so I will make sure to translate it and send a copy to you as well :)

I hope you had a very wonderful Christmas with your families and have a Happy New Year!!

No comments: