Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kirsten Beth Lomnitzer -- Brazil (Home: North Creek)

March 12, 2013
Sponsoring Club: North Creek Rotary Club District 7190
Host Club: Sao Luis, Sao Fransisco Rotary Club District 4490


Hello again! Sorry about being late for this months report, I can down with a bug the day it was due and am only now catching up to where I'm supposed to be with both my school work and other parts of my life. I'm fine now, I made sure to drink lots of juice (which is something I will really miss when I return to the states, there is nothing quite like fresh squeezed juice that isn't Tropicana...) and get lots of rest. I wasn't the only one to come down with it, my host sister caught it as well. But enough about me getting sick, February was rather boring... Who am I kidding? February had Carnival, loud music, Carnival, dancing, Carnival, spraying (and getting sprayed) your host sister with cans of foam (apparently it's a tradition...) and did I mention Carnival? Needless to say I had a very fun February.

Sincerely,
Kirsten Beth Lomnitzer (a.k.a. Kiki)

No comments: