Monday, February 18, 2013

Aubrey Racz -- Ecuador (home club: SoRensselaer)

February 13, 2013
Host District 4400
Sponser District 7190
Host family: Vazquez
Counselor: Pepe Lara
Everything is going great. We changed families the 3rd of February, which was probably the hardest thing I have had to do down here so far. But my new family is really nice. We just celebrated carnaval for three days at the beach. The sun was out and shinning. It was great :).  
I also got to participate in the graduation here. It was actually very similiar to my graduation at home. This was on a friday night and then that Saturday there was like a formal dance with all the families of the graduates. It was really nice. Everyone danced. It was a lot of fun.
I am also really excited because the 12th of march we will be going to The Galapagos Islands!!!!! It should be a lot of fun. I am also still going to the rotary meetings every wednesday. Everything is great with my club.

No comments: