Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chelsea Choppy -- Venezuela

November 17, 2008

I did my newsletter from September but i forgot about October....I'm not
sure if you ever got it because you never responded or anything -- haha.
Anyway it's now November and things everything is still going well. its
been about 2 and a half months since i arrived. School is going really
well and i have a lot of friends. The spanish is improving of course and
im learning a lot. About 2 weeks ago i went on my first rotary trip here
to another state in Venezuela called merida. It was a lot of fun and i
met all the other exchange students in venezuela. We are going to
margarita island in january so im very excited for that. I'm really
looking forward to christmas here because it is a lot differnt so I've
heard; but we'll save that for the December newsletter.

No comments: