Monday, November 19, 2007

Alice Kelly -- Spain / North Creek Rotary

Hi Everyone! Greetings from Spain! Everything has been going really well. My Spanish (while still not even close to perfect) has gotten a lot better. I´ve been taking Spanish classes in school and next week I´m starting another class outside of school so hopefully I will improve. My host family has brought me to visit family in a lot off different parts of Spain-Cuenca, Eleche and this weekend I´m going to stay with a host cousin in Murcia, I´m very excited. And in a couple of weeks I will hopefully be going to Granada. School has been going really well also. I´m making a lot of new friend who are helping me with my Spanish. I´ve been able to go to some Rotary meetings and also a Rotary dinner which were really fun. I´m doing really well so far. I hope everyone else is having a good time!

No comments: