Sunday, September 18, 2016

Julia Galasso -- Romania (Home Club: Cobleskill)


September 17, 2016
 
Host Rotary Club: Rotary Club Odorheiu Secuisc
Sponsor Rotary Club: Rotary Club Cobleskill
Host Family: György and Erika Nagy

I've been in Romania for about ten days now and I'm setting in great.  My host family is very nice and have really helped me adjust to living here.  I'm getting along well with both my host sisters.  I just finished my first week of school.  I don't understand much at the moment, but all of the kids in my class are super nice and some have helped me figure out what's going on.  Everyone here speaks excellent english, which is good for communication but not so great for language learning.  I went to my first Rotary meeting on Wednesday and gave my presentation, along with the other rotary girl who's in this same town.

 Also, I started a blog at usatoromania.blogspot.com

No comments: