Saturday, April 20, 2013

Keith Roscoe -- France (Home Club: Cobleskill)

April 20, 2013
 
        I decided it seemed that it may have been about time to write again.  But what to write about?  

         I am now in my 3rd and final host family.  We get along extremely well. They are sarcastic and joke all the time; Which is good. I also feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe this has also helped with my confidence level. I speak up and participate more in general.  After one day I realized that I was sort of just tolerating things instead of taking an active role, I have been enjoying myself more.  

          School here is almost over. I just finished with a large class project within which I was painted green as Shrek. I will eventually put pictures up. The performance for our theater group is coming up, as well as for our music group.

           Other upcoming events are the Bustrip Eurotour and my trip to England with my host family! I leave in a week for the Bustrip!! I can't believe it is already here! The bustrip is 12 days in a bus with the other exchange students. We will be visiting: Paris, Reims, Strasbourg, Nuremberg, Vienna, Prague, Milan, Lido di Jesolo, Venice, Geneva, Chamonix/ Mont Blanc, Dijon, and then returning to Paris.

             Continually, I am having a harder and harder time writing regardless of which language. Which is stressful, especially when one thinks that he starts his university year with a 3 week writing and reading seminar...
              
              Besides that, everything else is going super well.

No comments: