Monday, September 15, 2008

Chelsea Choppy -- Venezuela

September 11, 2008

I've been here for a little over a week and i love it. The spanish is going really well. Everyone keeps telling me that i can understand a lot and that my accent is really good. School hasn't started yet, because here it starts later but it's going to start next week and i'm really excited. I've already met a girl that lives in my neighborhood and she introduced me t a lot of her friends. I've been having a great time. The food is really good too and my family is very nice. They are very patient with me when they ned to talk a little slower of reword something. The weather is really nice, pretty sunny and around 80 degrees or up I'd say. Really, the only negative thing i can say right now is that when I hang out with a group of kids, sometimes it's hard because they all talk at once and it's really hard to understand them, but that all comes with time. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: