Sunday, April 13, 2008

Milind Rupchandani -- India




April 10, 2008


So finally I gone over winter season. I am so happy i made it through winter. There is so much to tell and show you all about March Madness.


I went to Hartford, Conneticut for our school robotics competetion. I really had a wonderful time there. I had never been to such robotics competetion before. I was so impressed with craziness of people in first robotics. It's like a sport here.


After that trip we had one week of school then we had Easter. I celebrated my first Easter with my host family. We colored eggs and made eggs for every family member. I also got a lot of candies on Easter. I got 2 Easter Baskets!!


And then since we are robotics people..haha...we were invited by RPI college for the screening of film '2 Million Minutes'. That was good time too.


School is going excellent as usual. My third quarter grades are in 90s. After the Conneticut trip I got sick for a couple of days but now I am absolutely fine and ready for Spring.


This spring break my host family is planning to take me to Washington D.C. and also I m being trained by RPI to fly a blimp for the big robotics competetion in Atlanta so after D.C trip I am gonna go to Atlanta for competetion and fly the blimp there.


I will never ever forget this in my entire life.


I also have sent you some of pictures of March Madness.

No comments: